Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Stephen King Graffiti Examples

I’ve been diving into Stephen King lately. I’m reading, “It”, because my nephew died and he loved the movie. So I have collected things about the movie, and I have started to read the book, and am going through the pages. Today, I was rubbing my eyes and they started to get really irritated, and I remembered this site. I figured I would start writing on it again, since I love graffiti and I am living in a city that doesn’t have a lot of it. Whether you want to learn how to graffiti letters, or you just want to see cool images, this site serves as a way to get some ideas, and more.

Anyways, let’s get to the subject at hand, something that I never see where I live, and actually don’t see as much as I would think. The thing that I’m talking about is none other than Stephen King Graffiti. That’s right, how can the giant of horror not have more graffiti artists trying to get their mark on the landscape? I mean, if you were to lear how to graffiti tag, wouldn’t you want to throw up a Pennywise?

If you were in charge of trying to work with how to graffiti, would you seek out themes that people were into? I know I would be. Graffiti legally, or not, is still awesome artwork, and I have looked for options that I wanted to show case, and here we go, a set of cool options that are specifically under the elements of Stephen King Graffiti.

Stephen King Graffiti (sources unknown)







Want To Learn How To Draw Graffiti? Click on the resources below to help your quest:


Spray Paint Guide - How To Draw Spray Paint Art and Get Paid (a full guide, and membership website) 

Master Pencil Drawing - How To Draw With Pencils Before Jumping Into Graffiti, a Full Guide

Video Drawing Guide - Visual Learners Delight! 500 plus videos on how to draw, including lettering, graffiti, and so much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...