Monday, November 30, 2015

Stereo Skateboards Jazz 101 Skateboarding Series – Graffiti Kin Skate Art

I wanted to talk about skateboarding on this blog, and was wrapped up with graffiti posts more often than not. So instead of talking about graffiti today, I’m going to write a quick post about one of my favorite skateboarding companies and their decks. Stereo Skateboards has put out some of the coolest decks recently, and this is a series that is available from them, and your local skateboard shop. The company called it Jazz 101, and it features sketches of jazz music legends with the branding of their professional skateboarders.

For those of you that aren’t sure about this company, it’s the company that friends Chris Pastras and Jason Lee started. Jason Lee of course is the star of “My Name is Earl”, in case you weren’t aware. I like their boards, and I really liked this series. Of course, this isn’t “graffiti” style, but I have a love for the DIY, punk rock attitude of skateboarding, so here is a cool set to consider. Remember Graffiti Kin is a blog about street art, art, and skateboarding, but mostly about graffiti. So enjoy.

Oh, and before I forget, if you like more skateboarding topics, you can consider checking out my blog Street Skate Kings here.







Here are some graffiti resources for learning that you can use today. 

Learn Graffiti Guide - A guide to learn graffiti in PDF form. 

Spray Paint Art - Make money learning how to do serious spray paint art, beyond graffiti. 

Amazon's Listing of Books - Amazon has a ton of books on graffiti, click here to find them as low as a penny each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...