Friday, November 20, 2015

Culver City, California Graffiti Dispatches

So, what can you really do when you learn how to draw graffiti the right way? Well here's a gallery of photographs of stellar graffiti, and art from my home town Culver City, California. I haven't lived in Culver City since 2007, but these are some of the highlights that I found online. I'm impressed with the level of skill that some of these have taken on since I've left. When I was young, this was not the norm, but times change, and people get way better at crafting art with spray paint and beyond. Anyways, if you're going to learn how to write graffiti, then make sure you're putting up serious quality design like the ones featured below. Artist where noted, otherwise I just searched Google, so if it's your art, my apologies for not sourcing it, I don't know where to find the exact artist credentials on some of these.




Ernest Zacharevic Via Instagram 



Here are some graffiti resources for learning that you can use today. 

Learn Graffiti Guide - A guide to learn graffiti in PDF form. 

Spray Paint Art - Make money learning how to do serious spray paint art, beyond graffiti. 

Amazon's Listing of Books - Amazon has a ton of books on graffiti, click here to find them as low as a penny each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...